Monday, March 31, 2008

SquishyCash --- Currently

At this present moment I have made $126.12 during the month of March. I had been storing up offers since January in order to accumulate them to try and win a contest. I am in a good place right now because it is March 31st, the last day of March and the last day of the March completion contest. What is the prize of the month-long completion contest you may ask. Well I will tell you. It is a brand new 8 GB iPod Touch. It will be delivered to the winner at the end of the contest from the Apple Online Store. I will save you the time of looking up the price and tell you that it costs $299. Yes, that's correct. You heard me right. I am currently in first place for the contest with 196 offers completed and have less than 24 hours before the winner is announced. Wish me luck!

Total made on SquishyCash since July 2007 (as of March 31, 2008) = $755.09

No comments: