Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Experience with Survey and GPT Sites

It all started around the beginning of June when after almost a month of hopeless job searching I decided it was time to give up. So this broke college student began searching the internet for ways to make money from home on the world wide web. I soon discovered that there were many survey sites out there and many other ways to make money. After locating a survey site I would search extensively on google and find out if that survey site is truly a reliable site or if it is a scam. I also discovered that all the sites that require you to pay to join are scams or will lead you to the same surveys that you can find on free survey sites. I started with a huge list of survey and GPT sites and have slowly picked through them to find the very best. Now I am a member of 25 survey and GPT sites, 10 of which I am researching and 15 that I fully intend to stick with for a very long time.
Another point about me that you should know is that I am not taking surveys to be entered into a sweepstakes to possibly win an iPod or some other prize. I only use my valuable time to complete surveys and offers on GPT sites where I am guaranteed to be compensated. So if I mention that I love a survey site you can be assured that they pay in cash and not in sweepstakes or an entry into a contest.

No comments: