Saturday, November 24, 2007

Review #1 Survey Spot

Survey Spot is one of my favorite survey sites. They are strictly a survey site and far and away my favorite survey site. I joined this survey site on June 3, 2007.

Ways of making money: Surveys only. Each survey is usually between 15-25 minutes in length and the reward is usually $3 but some surveys are worth more. I usually receive 3-4 survey invitations in my email a week of which 2-3 are paying surveys and the other one is for a sweepstakes entry. You are not required to take any of the surveys so I only take those that offer $$$ compensation. Most of the surveys I have received thus far have paid $3 with one paying $5. Each email invitation tells the approximate time it will take to complete the survey and the compensation (ie $3, or a sweepstakes entry). Knowing the time and the reward are great for determining whether the survey is worth you time. After completing a survey, survey spot will congratulate you and confirm that you will be given your reward. It takes approximately 4 weeks after the completion of the survey before the money is added to your Survey Spot account. I assure you all the money does get to your account. The minimum payout is $5 meaning that you must have $5 before you can request your check. Survey spot only pays by check which will arrive within 2 weeks of making the payment request. Another tip is to check the website for surveys as you may qualify for a survey that you were not initially invited to.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Money I have made through Survey Spot: I have received checks for $18, $24, and $17 for a total of $59. Checks will arrive within 1-2 weeks of being requested.

Join Survey Spot Today

No comments: